Thursday, December 22, 2011

It Happens Again: Rest In Peace Colton Wilson (13 years old)

I was posting my previous entry to one of the pages I usually post to.  There was an urgent post from a young girl, asking for prayers for a young man whom she didn't know but heard that he'd just attempted suicide and was in ICU.  I did a little checking, and my heart broke yet again.

Thirteen year old Colton Wilson ended his young life Tuesday, December 20th.  The details have not been released as the police are continuing an investigation.  Speculation is already circulating that it's yet another bullycide, but speculation is unfair to a family who is currently reeling from the loss of their 13-year-old son.  We may never know the true reason why.  What we do know is that the world has lost yet one more of its youth to suicide.  It hurts me to write this.  I can't even imagine how heavy the hearts of the family and friends are right now.  Pray for them.  Pray for the youth of our society.

Rest in Peace, Colton.

No comments:

Post a Comment